Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Layers of pudding, cookies, and fruit- deliciously simple. From Comstock. Tip: Light products can also be used.
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (21 ounce) cancomstock cherry pie filling
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract, if desired
- 6 macaroons, crumbled
- whipped topping, if desired
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Combine cherry filling and extract.
- Alternate layers of pudding, crumbled cookies, and filling in 6 parfait or dessert dishes. Garnish with topping.
- Makes 6 servings.
I gave this five stars because for a quick and easy dish it tasted good and made a nice looking dessert. I really like the flavor the macaroon added to the dessert. Thanks BecR. Bullwinkle.