1/2 Photos of Easy Cherry Delight Dessert (No-Bake)
This is a really great dessert, plan ahead this needs to chill for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight is even better.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a 9 x 9" baking pan.
- 2In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1 tbsp sugar; spread on bottom of prepared baking pan to form a crust.
- 3Mix the Dream Whip topping according to directions on the package, then beat in the softened cream cheese into the Dream Whip a little at a time.
- 4Add the remaining sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- 5Smooth on top of the crust.
- 6Top with the cherry pie filling.
- 7Chill at least 3 hours (overnight is even better) if storing in the fridge overnight, cover with plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cherry Delight Dessert (No-Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.5 mg
- Sodium 177.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g