- 2 (11 ounce) cans refrigerated breadstick dough
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate breadsticks, but leave coiled in circles.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1 pan.
- Brush generously with margarine.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Make an indentation on top of each, fill with 1 T.
- pie filling.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- Combine conf sugar and water; drizzle over top.
- You may vary the pie filling.
- Blueberry is also great!