1/1 Photo of Easy Cherry Danish
Cookbook Barbie's Note:
An embarrassingly easy recipe that people will think you slaved over all day! They won't last long, especially if you have kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate breadsticks, but leave coiled in circles.
- 2Place in a greased 15x10x1 pan.
- 3Brush generously with margarine.
- 4Sprinkle with sugar.
- 5Make an indentation on top of each, fill with 1 T.
- 6pie filling.
- 7Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes.
- 8Combine conf sugar and water; drizzle over top.
- 9You may vary the pie filling.
- 10Blueberry is also great!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cherry Danish
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 46.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated breadstick dough