1/2 Photos of Easy Cherry Cheesecake
This is a simple cheesecake recipe that I sometimes bring to family occasions. I am posting this recipe for my cousin Amy since she requested the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (I use Keebler)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling (I use Comstock)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place the cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave.
- 3Microwave it on the defrost setting for a couple of minutes to slightly soften the cream cheese (This is so that you don't kill your mixer when beating the cream cheese).
- 4Add sugar to cream cheese and beat it with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Add eggs and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- 6Pour into ready made crust.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 8Note: The cheesecake is done when the sides are puffed- The center will not be as puffed- It will be possible to jiggle the center slightly but it will not be runny.
- 9Let cool.
- 10Top with cherry pie filling and chill.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 499.2
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 115.2 mg
- Sodium 369.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 7.3 g