Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a simple cheesecake recipe that I sometimes bring to family occasions. I am posting this recipe for my cousin Amy since she requested the recipe.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (I use Keebler)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 can cherry pie filling (I use Comstock)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl in the microwave.
- Microwave it on the defrost setting for a couple of minutes to slightly soften the cream cheese (This is so that you don't kill your mixer when beating the cream cheese).
- Add sugar to cream cheese and beat it with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ready made crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Note: The cheesecake is done when the sides are puffed- The center will not be as puffed- It will be possible to jiggle the center slightly but it will not be runny.
- Let cool.
- Top with cherry pie filling and chill.
I added lime shavings and the lime juice from the lime! Awesome
Love this recipe! Simple and quick!
This is one of the best cheesecakes I've ever had. This is the second time I'm making this recipe, and I will continue to make it as long as my family enjoys it - which probably will be a long time. Thanks for such an easy recipe.