From Pillsbury's Easy Meals Holiday
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated cinnamon roll dough, with icing
- 1 cup cherry pie filling (from 21 oz. can)
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Spray 9 inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- 2Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each into 4 pieces; place rounded side down in pan.
- 3Spoon pie filling over dough. Sprinkle with almonds.
- 4Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool in pan 3 minutes.
- 5Place wire rack upside down over pan; turn rack and pan over. Remove pan. Place heat proof plate upside down over coffee cake; turn over.
- 6Remove cover from icing, microwave on High 3 to 7 seconds. Stir icing; drizzle desired amount over warm coffee cake.
- 7Cut into wedges; serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cherry-Almond Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 455.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g