Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Pillsbury's Easy Meals Holiday
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) canrefrigerated cinnamon roll dough, with icing
- 1 cup cherry pie filling (from 21 oz. can)
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 9 inch round cake pan with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each into 4 pieces; place rounded side down in pan.
- Spoon pie filling over dough. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool in pan 3 minutes.
- Place wire rack upside down over pan; turn rack and pan over. Remove pan. Place heat proof plate upside down over coffee cake; turn over.
- Remove cover from icing, microwave on High 3 to 7 seconds. Stir icing; drizzle desired amount over warm coffee cake.
- Cut into wedges; serve warm.