Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
These have a cake like texture, not a cookie textured bar. I love the combination of cherry and almond.
- 1 (17 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) canpitted tart red cherries
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- Mix together first 4 ingredients and pour into a 13 x 9 pan that has been greased (I line mine with foil for ease of removal).
- Bake on 350 for approximately 35 - 40 minutes, or until cake pulls away from sides of pan.
- Mix together frosting and almond flavoring and spoon into a piping bag.
- Cut cake into small squares and pipe a dollop of icing in the middle of each square.