1/2 Photos of Easy Cheez-It Chicken Fingers
Cchicken fingers coated in crushed Cheez-Its, so yummy! My family loves it. Can use croutons or Keebler butter crackers also.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Take the milk, egg, a little salt and pepper and whisk together in a bowl, put aside.
- 3Crush the cheeze its in a ziploc bag, okay to have small chunks here and there, pour onto a plate.
- 4Take chicken and dip in milk mixture and then roll in cheeze its.
- 5Place on another plate and continue until all chicken is coated.
- 6I love to run each piece through x2 to get extra coating and use the whole mix.
- 7Place on baking sheet and bake 20-30 minutes depending on size.
- 8Cool and serve, very yummy with ranch dressing as a dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheez-It Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.0
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.2 mg
- Sodium 67.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast tenders