Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy...Cheesy...Yummy! Great for kids and first timmers!
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 16 ounces ziti pasta
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄4 cup romano cheese
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil noodles following package directions.
- Toss sauce, ricotta and noodles.
- Add 1/4 cup parm and mozzerella, combine well.
- Top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Another winner from Secret Ingredients! I do some catering and I used this recipe to serve 60 adults and it was a great success. Easy to make, inexpensive and delicious!
I saw this and it looked simple and delicious and it is! I heated up some corn and whipped up a salad with garlic bread and it turned out delicioso. Great.