Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
So yummy and hearty! Reheats well!
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1 cup frozen frozen loosely packed corn
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2 cups turkey
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 3⁄4 cup velveeta block cheese
- salt and pepper
- In large pot, combine broccoli, corn, water and onion. Heat over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. DO NOT DRAIN.
- Stir in chicken, soup, cheese, and any optional seasonings into vegetable mixture.
- Cook and stir occasionally over medium heat until heated through and cheese is melted.