Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I tried this - the kids loved it :) (that's rare here lol). From Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) packagekraft macaroni & cheese dinner mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) canned tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 medium red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Prepare the Mac-n-Cheese dinner according to package directions.
- Stir in soup, milk, tuna, red pepper and onion.
- Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish; top with crushed chips.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.