- 2 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked drained and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons red pepper sauce
- 3 lbs lean ground beef, formed into 12 burgers
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill to medium.
- Mix cheese, bacon, mayonnaise, ketchup and pepper sauce in small bowl.
- Grill burgers almost to desired doneness.
- Top each burger with 1/4 C of cheese mixture; cook, covered, until cheese is melted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve on hamburger buns.