Great for cold days. This was a staple of my student days you can add more or less Tabasco if you wish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place everything except the cheese in a large pan. Cook over a medium heat stirring until it boils.
- 2Turn down heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Place in oven proof bowls, sprinkle on cheese and grill until bubbly.
- 4Serve with crusty brown bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Tommy Soup
Serving Size: 1 (292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.6
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 1065.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 13.5 g