Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for cold days. This was a staple of my student days you can add more or less Tabasco if you wish.
- 300 g campbells condensed tomato soup
- 400 g tomatoes, drained
- 325 g sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 125 g cheddar cheese, grated
- Place everything except the cheese in a large pan. Cook over a medium heat stirring until it boils.
- Turn down heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place in oven proof bowls, sprinkle on cheese and grill until bubbly.
- Serve with crusty brown bread.
We really liked this one...even without the cheese, I left the sugar out and used light soy sauce. It is easy, healthy and tasty. It's in my keepers book. Thanks !