1/8 Photos of Easy Cheesy Spinach and Ham Quiche Pie
In the oven with only 10 minutes of prep, this hearty quiche is one of my favorites!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Spray pan with PAM and cook mushrooms, onions and ham until onions are tender.
- 3Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water. Add to pan.
- 4In a large bowl, mix mayo, milk, eggs and cheddar cheese.
- 5Cool hot mixture slightly and add to bowl with liquids.
- 6Pour into pie shell and top with parmesan cheese.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes until set and golden brown. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Spinach and Ham Quiche Pie
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.0 mg
- Sodium 555.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.7 g