Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
In the oven with only 10 minutes of prep, this hearty quiche is one of my favorites!
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 ounces finely chopped ham
- 1 pie shell
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray pan with PAM and cook mushrooms, onions and ham until onions are tender.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water. Add to pan.
- In a large bowl, mix mayo, milk, eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Cool hot mixture slightly and add to bowl with liquids.
- Pour into pie shell and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes until set and golden brown. Enjoy!
This recipe is the best recipe I have ever reviewed on this site, and that is saying a lot since I have 63 reviews. I followed it exactly and all I can say was it was awesome. I will now be making this for Thanksgiving and Christmas as well!
Great recipe! I omitted the mushrooms, and used 1%milk and light mayo. Also added a pinch of nutmeg because I like that with spinach dishes. Poured it into a prebaked pie crust (#820 here). It came out perfect.
Excellent! The mixture made enough to fill two 9" deep dish pie crusts.