Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
In the oven with only 10 minutes of prep, this hearty quiche is one of my favorites!
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Spinach and Ham Quiche Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray pan with PAM and cook mushrooms, onions and ham until onions are tender.
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out excess water. Add to pan.
- In a large bowl, mix mayo, milk, eggs and cheddar cheese.
- Cool hot mixture slightly and add to bowl with liquids.
- Pour into pie shell and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes until set and golden brown. Enjoy!
This recipe is the best recipe I have ever reviewed on this site, and that is saying a lot since I have 63 reviews. I followed it exactly and all I can say was it was awesome. I will now be making this for Thanksgiving and Christmas as well!
Great recipe! I omitted the mushrooms, and used 1%milk and light mayo. Also added a pinch of nutmeg because I like that with spinach dishes. Poured it into a prebaked pie crust (#820 here). It came out perfect.
Excellent! The mixture made enough to fill two 9" deep dish pie crusts.