- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut up
- 1 (10 ounce) canrotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 1 lb. Velveeta cheese into 1/2 inch cubes; place in a large, microwavable bowl.
- Add spinach, thawed and well-drained, cream cheese, diced tomatoes and chilies and bacon.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well-blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or assorted cut-up fresh veggies.