Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This delicious dip has all the flavor or a restaurant version and is so simple to make. I got this recipe from a magazine some time ago.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3⁄4 cup kraft grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- PREHEAT OVEN to 350°F
- Mix all the ingredients until well blended.
- SPOON into a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- BAKE 20 Minutes or until heated through.
This recipe was simple and delicious. I used a 8 X 8 glass pan instead of a pie plate and it worked well. I also sprinkled some extra mozzarella on top and put it under the broiler a couple of minutes at the end and it got a nice browned layer on top.