1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Spicy Enchiladas
I came up with this recipe after searching through countless others that either had cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- salt & pepper
- 1 -2 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a frying pan with cooking spray then add the chicken. Sprinkle with salt & pepper & with a dash or two of cayenne. Cook until no longer pink.
- 3Meanwhile, drain half of the juice from the Rotel tomatoes then blend them in a food processor. Mix the cheddar soup & tomatoes together in a bowl. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture to be used on top of the enchiladas.
- 4Stir the sour cream, black beans, chicken, & 1 cup of cheese in with the tomato mixture.
- 5Spoon 3 heaping tablespoons of the mixture into each tortilla then toll up. Lay each tortilla seam down in a 9x13 pan.
- 6Spread the remaining tomato mixture on top of the tortillas then sprinkle with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- 7Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until the middles are warm. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Spicy Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (1626 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 511.4
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 1220.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 27.8 g