Recipe by Nasseh
I came up with this recipe after searching through countless others that either had cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup.
Top Review by NELady
These were pretty good enchiladas! I didn't think they were too spicy - in fact, I could have upped the heat factor a little bit. They were very creamy, and the black beans were a nice addition. Made for PRMR Tag.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- salt & pepper
- 1 -2 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 0.5 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray then add the chicken. Sprinkle with salt & pepper & with a dash or two of cayenne. Cook until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, drain half of the juice from the Rotel tomatoes then blend them in a food processor. Mix the cheddar soup & tomatoes together in a bowl. Set aside 1 cup of the mixture to be used on top of the enchiladas.
- Stir the sour cream, black beans, chicken, & 1 cup of cheese in with the tomato mixture.
- Spoon 3 heaping tablespoons of the mixture into each tortilla then toll up. Lay each tortilla seam down in a 9x13 pan.
- Spread the remaining tomato mixture on top of the tortillas then sprinkle with 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until the middles are warm. Serve hot.