Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is the first meatloaf I ever made! I found the original on Kraft's website, but subbed jalepenos for green peppers (which I do not like) and added some onion and mushroom.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 slices white bread, chopped in pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 8 ounces Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, chopped in pieces
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup baby portabella mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- PREHEAT oven to 375°F
- Mix all ingredients just until blended.
- SHAPE into loaf in 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- BAKE 1 hour or until cooked through.
- Remove from pan. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into slices to serve.