Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a basic recipe that I whipped together one night when there was barely anything left to form into an edible side dish. The kids loved it, so it found its way into the regular rotation of sides.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup salsa (medium)
- 1 egg
- Mix all of the ingredients in large bowl.
- Drop amounts of approximately ¼ cup in hot oil.
- Brown both sides (3-4 minutes each).
Not your ordinary side dish - goes perfect with chix - so easy!
Fantastic recipe! Really tasty, too!
This is great - cheese & salsa - what more could you want! I'm not a great cook - but this one I can even make for the best hubby in the world!