Recipe by Rollin in the Dough!
My mother-in-law gave me this recipe, it is so simple and tastes fantastic! She has it memorized... so there aren't exact measurements, but it is so easy you can't get it wrong!
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package Betty Crocker roasted garlic mashed potatoes, 2 envelopes
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare mashed potatoes as directed, I have used all different flavors any of them will work -- butter & herb, garlic & chive, etc.
- Spoon into a 2 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Spread a layer of sour cream over the top, I'd say about a little less than 1/2" thick.
- Top with cheese and bake @ 350 until cheese has melted and is bubbly about 20-30 minutes.