Recipe by Ang11002
Recipe #3 - I think i should be called the Ground Beef Queen. I use it in almost all my recipes! This meal can be mild or spicy, depending on your salsa and how many cans of green chiles you use. I am a mild kinda girl so I only use one. But feel free to use two, three or four!!:) Enjoy!!
Top Review by PA Kathy
I prepared this as directed and served it over rice. I also added shredded lettuce on top. I think it would be better served with tortilla chips because it needs the salt they would provide. I appreciated the ease of preparation; it just wasn't as tasty as I thought it would be.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (4 ounce) candiced green chilies
- 1 jar salsa (mild, hot, medium, your choice!)
- 1 bag shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 white onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook your ground beef w/ the onions and drain.
- Add your chiles and salsa.
- Let simmer on stove for about 5 minutes.
- Top w/ shredded mexican cheese.
- Enjoy on rice or with tortilla chips!
- Salt & pepper to taste, or any seasoning you prefer. I like to use a packet of Goya Sazon and add it to the ground beef while its cooking!