Parkers Mom's Note:
This is such an easy, quick and kid friendly recipe.. You can also add a can of mixed veggies..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup (undiluted)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups instant mashed potatoes (8 servings prepared)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Grease an oblong baking dish with non stick spray.
- 3Brown beef with onion and garlic; drain grease.
- 4Stir in 1/2 can of cheddar soup, corn and Parmesan cheese to meat mix.
- 5Add remaining cheese soup and ranch to prepared potatoes; blend well.
- 6Pour meat mix into baking dish and top with potatoes and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 7Poke 6 holes into pie with the end of a wooden spoon (So the pie can breathe).
- 8Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 764.6
- Calories from Fat 391
- Total Fat 43.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 158.2 mg
- Sodium 1103.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 44.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix