Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is such an easy, quick and kid friendly recipe.. You can also add a can of mixed veggies..
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup (undiluted)
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn (optional)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic clove
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 cups instant mashed potatoes (8 servings prepared)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Grease an oblong baking dish with non stick spray.
- Brown beef with onion and garlic; drain grease.
- Stir in 1/2 can of cheddar soup, corn and Parmesan cheese to meat mix.
- Add remaining cheese soup and ranch to prepared potatoes; blend well.
- Pour meat mix into baking dish and top with potatoes and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Poke 6 holes into pie with the end of a wooden spoon (So the pie can breathe).
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Really hearty. Not too pleaseing to look at, but delish!