Recipe by Rljacdcjecl
From the Fall issue of Kraft Food and Family.
Top Review by JeannaLW
Not bad at all. There's a typo though, it takes an hour not the 31 minutes listed at the top. As such I had to increase heat to nearly 400 and it was done in 45 min. I didn't have any cream cheese and subbed a splash of milk; instead of cheddar I used lots of cubed velveeta. I topped with a bit of shredded mozzarella cheese. It was good, but would have been better with the cream cheese, and maybe a bit of onion and salt and bacon.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 lbs red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces chopped ham
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and chicken broth in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, ham, peas, and 1 3/4 cups cheddar cheese. Stir gently to coat all ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through and potatoes are tender.