Recipe by Katie0913
So easy it's made every Christmas morning before gifts are opened. Everyone loves this recipe!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 lbs reduced-fat pork sausage
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls onto the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Press to join seams. Leave the other package in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes, until very light golden brown.
- Brown the sausage. Rinse. Return to pan.
- Add cream cheese to the warm pan. Stir on low heat until sausage and cream cheese are well mixed.
- Pour this mixture into the 9x13 pan, over the slightly baked crescent roll layer.
- Unroll the second package of crescent rolls over the sausage/cream cheese mixture. Press seams together.
- Bake in oven 13-18 minutes until top is golden brown.