Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. One bowl to mix...one bowl to bake! Takes 10 minutes to throw together and 30-35 minutes to bake, Created on a busy week night with very little in the house to work with, so I combined what I had and hoped for the best! This dish gets requested regularly now....who knew?
- Turn oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir 1 cup of the cheese lightly into mixture.
- Pile mixture loosely into a 9 inch baking dish sprayed with pan spray. (I use Garlic Flavor).
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Wow! This was so quick and easy to make and my family loved it!! This is going to the top of my weekly QUICK AND EASY list. I'm a mom of 2 busy kids and a husband who works so much, I always love finding recipes just like this one, a real crowd pleasing dish. Add a salad and voila, dinner is ready!