Recipe by armchaircritic
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. One bowl to mix...one bowl to bake! Takes 10 minutes to throw together and 30-35 minutes to bake, Created on a busy week night with very little in the house to work with, so I combined what I had and hoped for the best! This dish gets requested regularly now....who knew?
Top Review by n2shuz
Wow! This was so quick and easy to make and my family loved it!! This is going to the top of my weekly QUICK AND EASY list. I'm a mom of 2 busy kids and a husband who works so much, I always love finding recipes just like this one, a real crowd pleasing dish. Add a salad and voila, dinner is ready!
- 1 (20 ounce) packagesimply potatoes garlic and herb hash browns
- 4 smoked turkey sausage, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup drained and chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir 1 cup of the cheese lightly into mixture.
- Pile mixture loosely into a 9 inch baking dish sprayed with pan spray. (I use Garlic Flavor).
- Sprinkle top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.