Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This is out of this world good. I love it on toasted sourdough or toasted wheat bread. This does have to be refrigerated for at least 8 hours before serving or it is not nearly as good.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- salt and pepper
- Combine cheeses and mix well.
- Add the mayonnaise, green onion, Worcestershire sauce and spices and blend well.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 8 hours before serving.