Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is great for people always on the go like me. I love rice so i put this together one day. These are all easy on-hand ingredients. The cheese and the fixin's is what makes this recipe! Also gluten-free!
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa (fresh tastes best)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- salt & pepper
- Prepare white rice (20 minutes to prepare stove top).
- Layer bowl with hot rice 1st.
- Top with cheddar cheese, salsa, and sour cream.
- Sprinkle salt & pepper to taste.
Easy-peasy comfort food!
Simple, fast and delicious!
Very simple and good. Like a taco, but meat-free.