Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a delicious, quick and easy to make meal we are all so busy these days. I have adjusted an old friends recipe using the Simply Potatoes with onions and adding the ham. My family loves it, so I always make a double recipe for leftovers.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (reserve 1/2 cup for topping)
- 1 cup ham (diced)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- Place the "Simply Potatoes" - Diced Potatoes with onions in a large bowl, add cheese, ham, butter and sour cream. Gently fold ingredients together.
- Turn into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup cheese on top of potatoes and ham.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.