Jody Wilson's Note:
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. This is a delicious, quick and easy to make meal we are all so busy these days. I have adjusted an old friends recipe using the Simply Potatoes with onions and adding the ham. My family loves it, so I always make a double recipe for leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the "Simply Potatoes" - Diced Potatoes with onions in a large bowl, add cheese, ham, butter and sour cream. Gently fold ingredients together.
- 2Turn into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup cheese on top of potatoes and ham.
- 5Bake an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Potatoes With Ham #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 713.4
- Calories from Fat 605
- Total Fat 67.3 g
- Saturated Fat 40.9 g
- Cholesterol 200.7 mg
- Sodium 1179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 24.6 g