Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
My mom made these for us growing up, they are the best!
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 16 ounces mayonnaise (I use Hellmans)
- 1 onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread hash browns evenly in baking dish.
- Melt cheese and mayo in saucepan and stir in onion, stirring constantly.
- Pour over potatoes and stir.
- Bake 45 minutes.
Sinfully delicious! This is cheesey comfort food at it's finest (and easiest)! I made this as written but only baked it for 30 minutes (the top was nice and brown at 30 minutes). I'll be making this again. Thanx for posting.