A simple take on potatoes au grautin.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice the potatoes very thin.
- Place half of the sliced potatoes in a oiled 2 quart casserole dish.
- Place half of the sliced onions on the next layer.
- On top of that sprinkle half of the salt, pepper, and dried parsley.
- Now place a layer of 1/2 cup of your cheddar cheese.
- Repeat the last four steps (3-6) making another layer of each.
- Cover the dish and bake 15 min or until potatoes are tender.