Recipe by Hardscrabble kitchens
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A quick and hearty stew with a little zing!
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into 1/4 inch rounds
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 21 1⁄2 ounces milk (2 soup cans )
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.microwave potatoes in covered dish 10-12 min, stirring after 6 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, brown sausage and bell pepper. drain grease.
- 3. In small stock pot, mix together soup and milk.
- 4. over medium low heat, mix in cooked potatoes & onions, bell pepper and sausage, cook until heated through ( do not boil).