- 2 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 green onions
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave potatoes (same as baked potato).
- Remove skin.
- Mash potatoes.
- Add butter, milk, parmesean and 2/3 of cheddar.
- Mash, mix in green onion, and put in a casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake at 375 for 1/2 hour, then turn to broil until browned.
- Let sit for at least 5-10 minutes before serving.