Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
One pan!Quick prep!I don't remember where it came from but it really is great!
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Pork Chops! recipe from Food.com.
- Using an electric frying pan, brown pork chops in olive oil.
- Remove from pan.
- Lower heat and add can of cheese soup, then fill can with milk and add that inches.
- Stir with whisk until smooth.
- Add pork chops, potatoes and onion.
- Bring temperature up to simmer.
- Simmer covered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in a casserole dish.
- (Very rich & delicious!).
I took this from a recipe suggestion that you posted in the forums when I asked for pork chop ideas and THEY WERE GREAT! Very easy, very quick and quite yummy. My kids loved them (which is a plus) and they stayed really moist even after I had to let them cook a little longer. Thanks for suggesting this recipe! It will stay in rotation in our house for a while, I'm sure. I did add a little seasoned salt after reading some of the reviews but our family was really happy with this dish. Thanks for posting!
Yum.. so quick and easy.. instead of adding potatos to the pork chops, I made mashed potatoes and spooned the cheese sauce over the potatoes.. definate keeper.
I used mushroom soup and added about 1 cup shredded cheddar, couldn't find cheese soup,also added about 1/4 cup medium salsa. Turned out excellent, I served with baby brussel sprouts. DH loved the sauce, said make again!! Used only 2 chops as just 2 of us, so lots of sauce!! Thanks for a unique and easy way to prepare pork chops.