Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Here is a great recipe I got from another website, but I'm not sure which one. This is easy to put together and the pork turns out tender and juicy.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 6 russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9 X 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes on bottom of baking dish, trying to keep a single layer, but a double layer is okay, too.
- Lay pork chops on top of potatoes.
- In a small bowl, blend the two soups together.
- Pour over pork chops, trying to cover them evenly with the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour, 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chops are done.
Easy meal to put together. Will make again adding some seasonings and will slice potatoes a little thicker, they cooked quickly and got pretty soft before the pork was tender. This could just be my oven though. Thanks!