Recipe by mer@
Here is a great recipe I got from another website, but I'm not sure which one. This is easy to put together and the pork turns out tender and juicy.
Top Review by catmaniacs
Easy meal to put together. Will make again adding some seasonings and will slice potatoes a little thicker, they cooked quickly and got pretty soft before the pork was tender. This could just be my oven though. Thanks!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 6 russet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9 X 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes on bottom of baking dish, trying to keep a single layer, but a double layer is okay, too.
- Lay pork chops on top of potatoes.
- In a small bowl, blend the two soups together.
- Pour over pork chops, trying to cover them evenly with the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour, 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chops are done.