Anyone want popcorn? For those of you who love popcorn but find most of the store-bought types aren't cheesy enough, just use this recipe! Easy to make, but delicious, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon cheese popcorn seasoning
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) package microwave popcorn
- 1Pop the popcorn. It can be any brand, just as long as it's plain buttered, and not anything fancy like kettle popcorn or extra cheesy popcorn.
- 2When the popcorn is ready, carefully take it out of the microwave and pour it into a bowl. Spray the spray butter onto the popcorn, then shake and repeat.
- 3After you've sprayed the butter on - after shaking the bowl, spraying on, and repeating - sprinkle the cheese popcorn seasoning onto the popcorn. Then shake and repeat again.
- 4If the cheese isn't sticking, repeat the shaking and spraying step.
- 5Enjoy! You can also use Parmesan cheese, powdered salad dressing mix, etc. Experiment with your flavors! Just remember the spray butter.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.0
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cheese popcorn seasoning
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread