Recipe by EmmyDuckie
A quick easy way to spice up Ramen into a tasty treat even the pickiest eater will love. This recipe calls for tomato sauce, you can use any kind you like on pizza, plain, seasoned, spaghetti sauce, etc. Whatever you have around.
Top Review by Lori Mama
Like the ease of preparation. I chose to sprinkle the mozzarella and Parmesan on top and let it melt, rather than mixing it in. I felt it would have just clumped everything up to much. Satisfies the craving for pizza without the fuss. :)
- 1⁄2 small onion, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 15 -20 sliced pepperoni, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 tablespoon canned sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan, add onion and pepper, and cook until slightly softened.
- Add water, bring to a boil. Add salt (or use Ramen seasoning packet), add Ramen to pot, and boil until softened.
- Drain pasta, onions and peppers, add tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, pepperoni, olives, and cheeses. Mix well and enjoy.