Recipe by DebS #2
My family loves this dip - it's a must have on the Christmas Eve buffet! So easy and perfect to serve any time of year.
- 1 (29 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cubed or 1 loaf breadstick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ingredients in crock pot and cook on low until melted (approx 4 hours). You can add canned olives, green pepper, chopped onions, chopped pepperoni (saute' onions and green peppers before adding to crock pot) to taste as well.
- Serve with Italian bread cubes or bread sticks.