Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super quick and easy focaccia recipe. Not traditional by any standard, but has similar feel and flavor of more classic recipes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Blend dry ingredients in a round bowl.
- Add melted butter and stir until completely absorbed.
- Gradually add warm water, stirring constantly, until dough just forms (dough should "ball up").
- Flatten dough ball on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with mozzerella.
- Bake 2-3 more minutes until cheese is melted.