Recipe by Nasseh
I came up with this recipe when I needed a quick meal to serve for dinner.
Top Review by Boomette
I used plain yogurt instead of sour cream and half and half instead of whipping cream. It's so good and easy. My son likes this dish so I will probably be doing it again for his lunches at school. Thanks Nasseh :) Made for Ramadan tag game
- 16 ounces pasta shells
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use Prego Traditional)
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the shells al dente then drain the water. While the shells are boiling, brown the beef until no longer pink, drain excess grease.
- Add the spaghetti sauce to the meat then simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Mix the sour cream, whipping cream, & parmesan cheese in with the sauce.
- Pour the sauce over the shells then stir to coat. Add the shredded cheese & stir until melted. Serve hot.