Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Needed something quick, easy and filling for unexpected guests. Only 4 ingredients that you probably have on hand right now! You can add garlic, onion or peppers for added color, flavor or pizzaz.
- 8 -10 potatoes (any kind)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can nonfat milk
- shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and pierce with fork or knife and place in plastic baggies.
- Put baggies w/potatoes in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Spray bottom of glass 9X13 pan with cooking oil.
- Mix together 1 can of creamed soup with 1/2 can of milk - set aside.
- Allow pototes to cool enough to handle with bare hands or use pot-holders.
- Cut pototoes into cubes, *note* potatoes will only be about 1/2 done, so will be firm.
- Place potatoes in baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture over potatoes and place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese, (the more the better).
- Put back in the oven for 5 minutes.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make but we thought it needed some spices. We added pepper, salt and some garlic powder which made it even better. I used about two cups of cheddar cheese. This was a nice change from regular potaotes.