Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Needed something quick, easy and filling for unexpected guests. Only 4 ingredients that you probably have on hand right now! You can add garlic, onion or peppers for added color, flavor or pizzaz.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and pierce with fork or knife and place in plastic baggies.
- Put baggies w/potatoes in microwave for 10 minutes.
- Spray bottom of glass 9X13 pan with cooking oil.
- Mix together 1 can of creamed soup with 1/2 can of milk - set aside.
- Allow pototes to cool enough to handle with bare hands or use pot-holders.
- Cut pototoes into cubes, *note* potatoes will only be about 1/2 done, so will be firm.
- Place potatoes in baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture over potatoes and place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded cheese, (the more the better).
- Put back in the oven for 5 minutes.