1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy or Focaccia Bread
1 hr 10 mins
You just can't get any easier that this!Prep time is mostly rise time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs defrosted pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt (optional) or 1 pinch salt (optional)
- 1Lightly grease a pizza pan or large baking sheet.
- 2Without trying to completely cover pan surface, evenly pat out dough until 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
- 3Spread oil over top of dough.
- 4Evenly sprinkle with cheese, hot red pepper flakes and salt.
- 5Let rise, uncovered, until doubled, from 15 to 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- 7Then, using your index finger, poke holes in bread right down to pan, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart.
- 8Bake in centre of preheated oven until golden, about 25 minutes.
- 9Slide bread off pan and onto a cooling rack.
- 10FOR FOCACCIA:.
- 11Replace cheddar with 1/2 cup (125 mL) Parmesan cheese.
- 12Omit hot red pepper flakes.
- 13Sprinkle with 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) rosemary or Italian seasonings.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy or Focaccia Bread
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 47.1
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 93.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: