You just can't get any easier that this!Prep time is mostly rise time.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy or Focaccia Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly grease a pizza pan or large baking sheet.
- Without trying to completely cover pan surface, evenly pat out dough until 1/2 inch (1 cm) thick.
- Spread oil over top of dough.
- Evenly sprinkle with cheese, hot red pepper flakes and salt.
- Let rise, uncovered, until doubled, from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Then, using your index finger, poke holes in bread right down to pan, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven until golden, about 25 minutes.
- Slide bread off pan and onto a cooling rack.
- FOR FOCACCIA:.
- Replace cheddar with 1/2 cup (125 mL) Parmesan cheese.
- Omit hot red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle with 1-1/2 tsp (7 mL) rosemary or Italian seasonings.