1/2 Photos of Easy Cheesy No-Boil Lasagna
1 hr 30 mins
No boiling. No laying out sticky, cooked noodles to cool. And I love the little zing you get from the Italian Sausage. I hope you enjoy this too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage (mild)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) package ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles (extra wide)
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2In a sauce pan, heat oil to medium high heat. Add garlic and onions, and reduce the heat to medium low to sweat until translucent.
- 3Return pan to medium high heat. Brown beef and sausage. Drain and return to skillet.
- 4Stir in marinara sauce and water. Remove meat mixture from heat.
- 5In a small bowl, combine ricotta, parmesan and basil.
- 6In 9x13-inch baking dish, layer one-third of the meat mixture, half of the uncooked lasagna pieces, half the ricotta mixture, and half the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, ending with meat mixture.
- 7Cover tightly with foil. Bake 1 hour.
- 8Uncover. Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese, if desired.
- 9Let stand 10+ minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy No-Boil Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 604.5
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 1165.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 34.3 g