1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesy Nachos
From Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide chips between six plates; set aside.
- 2In a saucepan, warm chili until heated through.
- 3Meanwhile, in another saucepan; heat cheese over medium-low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- 4Spoon chili over chips; drizzle with cheese.
- 5Sprinkle with onions and tomato.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Nachos
Serving Size: 1 (311 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.8
- Calories from Fat 349
- Total Fat 38.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 2086.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 30.8 g