Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home.
Make and share this Easy Cheesy Nachos recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 1 lb processed cheese, cubed (Velveeta)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Divide chips between six plates; set aside.
- In a saucepan, warm chili until heated through.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan; heat cheese over medium-low heat until melted, stirring frequently.
- Spoon chili over chips; drizzle with cheese.
- Sprinkle with onions and tomato.
This was delicious. The only problem I had was the cheese kept clumping. I had to keep warming it up after plating each dish. Even tho, it was a great lunch!!