Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy to make, and always a pleaser. If you like you can take out the poppy seeds and red pepper and replace them with 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon whole dillweed, for dilly cheese muffins.
- 3 3⁄4 cups biscuit mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine egg and milk; add mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased miniature muffin pans.
- Bake at 350F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pand immediately, and let cool slightly on wire racks.