Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
To good to be this easy!
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 2 cups instant rice
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- MIX broth and salsa in medium saucepan. Bring to boil.
- ADD rice and VELVEETA; stir.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minute
- STIR until VELVEETA is melted.
Very quick and easy recipe. The amount of Velveeta is perfect. I plan to also try this dish using half Velveeta and half cheddar as not everyone who ate this dish likes Velveeta all that much. Made for Spring 2010 Pick A Chef.