Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve with tortilla chips at your next gathering!
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof pre-shredded cheddar cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread cream cheese evenly on the bottom of casserole dish.
- Layer chili on top of the cream cheese.
- Distribute grated cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in oven until cheese melts, approximately 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
This was so easy and tasted great! My son and his friends ate it all in no time flat. Thank you for this recipe!
Fast, easy, and always popular at parties! I like to make this dip using chili without beans and serve it with Fritos Scoops corn chips. Thanks!
This is delicious!! My DH loves this he's a big cream cheese fan. It's so gooey when it's warm from the oven and the cheese is melted. This recipe is very easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as it is using cheddar cheese. I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for the wonderful recipe Bev!!