Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Really easy and good!
- 1 (16 ounce) can salsa
- 1 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread cream cheese on bottom of a cassereole dish.
- Layer chilli (or salsa) on top of cream cheese.
- Distribute grated cheese on top.
- Bake in oven until cheese melts.
- Approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Yum! This was so simple and so good. I used reduced fat cream cheese and reduced fat shredded tex mex cheese blend along with chipotle salsa. It is wary tasty and disappeared in a flash.
This was really good-except i added a can of chili with only half of the salsa. It was VERY EASY and VERY TASTY!!! No leftovers!