- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley leaves, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- For meatloaf.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all but bread and sauce.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Line loaf pan with two slices of white bread.
- Put meatloaf on top of bread.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Bread will soak up the extra grease. Make sure to discard it when cooking is done.
- For sauce.
- Heat soup and milk over med. heat.
- Add cheese.
- Add chopped onion and parsley if desired.
- Pour over meatloaf or pass around the table.