Easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded (8 oz)
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb smoked sausage, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 lb fresh broccoli, cleaned, cut into spears
- 3 large carrots, cleaned, peeled, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1In frying pan, melt 1 tbsp butter and sauté onions and mushrooms until tender.
- 2Add salt, pepper, horseradish and parsley.
- 3In medium bowl, mix together onions, mushrooms, 1 1/2 cups cheese, noodles, and milk.
- 4Spoon into a buttered 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 5Sauté kielbasa in remaining tablespoon of butter for about 5 minutes.
- 6Arrange kielbasa in center of noodles in baking pan.
- 7Cook vegetables until just tender and arrange around the kielbasa.
- 8Sprinkle remaining cheese over vegetables.
- 9Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Kielbasa & Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.9
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.2 mg
- Sodium 739.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 21.3 g